Monday, August 31, 2015

Success Stories

 I wash my face, talk about it, and get paid. No makeup parties, no inventory, not rocket science... just fun on fb. This is a fellow R+F consultant, Anna Herl who began with these steps 2 1/2 yrs ago. This past month in May she retired as a college professor at age 29! Her story:

"Today is a FABULOUS FRIDAY. Today marks the start of a NEW chapter in my life. Today is my last day as an Instructor at Fort Hays State University. About 2 1/2 years ago I had 3 jobs and little did I know I was about to embark on a journey that would IMPACT my life in ways that I can't explain. My why for joining Rodan + Fields gets stronger every day. We are called to love, serve and be a light to others and I know with all of my being that this journey God has me on is helping me IMPACT and change so many lives for his glory. I'm at peace knowing that when I am blessed with a husband and a family that I will have the time FREEDOM to be present in their lives and have a balance that we all work so hard to create."

For many of us, it's not the $$$ that we're looking for, but the TIME to do what we want. Where do you see yourself when JUNE 2017 rolls around? More of the same? Let me introduce you to team members I've personally met (also on my fb), Lauren McAleese, Cindy Hernandez, and Melissa King, who are experiencing similar success stories. Want to see how far you can go in two years by washing your face and sharing it on fb? Message me anytime.


 FREE LEXUS for six R+F consultants about two weeks ago. Five of these women are TEACHERS, not salesman. Hey TEACHERS! It's summer break! R+F can be a simple "Plan B" to PERMANENTLY boost your salary.
Dial in anonymously for a 15min conference call TONIGHT!
712-432-0075 Live 8pm EST / 5pm AZtime
712-432-1085 Replay anytime
102236# Call Access Code


 ATTENTION 20 SOMETHINGS.. in college or in jobs you don't love? Meet Alyssa May Hart. At just 24 years old this girl is her own BOSS, owns her HOUSE, owns her CAREER, and OWNS HER OWN BUSINESS - which she is now a top earner in our company! I applaud her and have tremendous respect for her towering accomplishment in just over a year's time! Alyssa has completely transformed her life before it has really even begun...how amazing is that? Her peers may be just starting on the corporate ladder, but she has already zoomed past it! Congrats Alyssa! Rodan+Fields allowed this 24 year old to take the reins and reach the top in just one year! The opportunity is here... no matter your age or experience. The tools and the support team are ready and waiting for you. Message me!


 What do these 4 women have in common? All are DOCTORS, wives, and moms seeing huge success with Rodan+Fields! These smart, BUSY women are not salespeople, yet they are attaining their dreams! Here's what they have to say (clockwise starting from upper-left).

Dr. Melissa Kuo King (Infectious Disease Doctor) - "I bought a consultant kit from my friend for the best discount. Little did I know about the HUGE business opportunity!! Once I looked into it, I knew this could be BIG! I took the leap of faith, joined the business and WOW!! Changing skin and changing lives is amazing!! Being a physician myself and wanting to help others, this just FIT! I'm working this business part-time after the kids are asleep usually! Love that I can fit it in around the busiest schedule!"

Dr. Daisy Bun (Pharmacist) - "Never in a MILLION years did I ever think that I would be selling skincare. Ever. I am not a salesperson at all. But, when this amazing business opportunity presented itself I knew that I couldn't miss out. After quitting my FT pharmacist job to stay at home with my daughter I never thought that I would be able to find another job where I could work from home and do what I love best - be with my daughter. With R+F I get the best of both worlds. This is by far the funnest "job" I've ever had. So thankful that I didn't overthink it."

Dr. Panda Prutaseranee Korman (Anesthesiologist) - "I saw my friend's post on FB & was intrigued by the results. I had always wanted a business with passive income, so when I saw the products were amazing & I would be partnering with these dermatologists who have a billion dollar track record, I wanted in! The consultant kit was the best discount so it was a no brainer, and a month later, I made my investment back. It's fun, simple & the products appeal to my nerdy side. As a doc whose patients are usually asleep & don't remember me, it's such a warm feeling to hear back from my clients who are loving their results."

Dr. Stacy Ko (Pharmacist) - "I've always loved skincare and raved about it to my friends whenever I found a product that I truly loved. I definitely do not have a salesperson-type personality but this business is simply about sharing the products that are already clinically proven to work. I saw before + after pictures my friend was posting on FB, and I was intrigued by the results. So decided to jump on board to get the best deal with the consultant kit! Why not? It came with a 60 day money back guarantee as well. I love the products."

I know you're wondering, "Can I make it with this R+F business too?" Well, there's only one way to find out! And, you've got a hoard of excited teammates (including myself) ready to support you through it. THE WATER IS FINE! JUMP IN!


 This is Sydney Goodwill - a kindergarten teacher. She's another youngster consultant and one of our strongest leaders on R+F. Sydney is another example of how leveraging your time and working smarter (not harder) will blow away the typical trade-time-for-money-until-you-retire ritual any day. Here's her experience:

*** 

My name is Sydney Goodwill. I am a 24 year old kindergarten teacher in Ohio. I am actively involved at my church, my school drama club, and women’s group. I love being outside, reading, taking long naps, traveling, drinking red wine with my girlfriends, trying new foods with my boyfriend (Luckily he is a great cook!) and being a momma to my favorite Golden Retriever, Sophie!

It’s no secret that teachers are underpaid. Living paycheck to paycheck was not supporting the lifestyle I wanted to live. I have always looked for an additional stream of income through tutoring and babysitting. I was introduced to Rodan+Fields by a family I was babysitting for. I had all the excuses of WHY NOT to start my own business. I told her, "I don't know a thing about sales. I don't have the money to start my own business nor do I have the time. And, I honestly don't even wash my face every night. Besides, it sounds too good to be true. Who really gets a free car?! Or goes on free trips?! Or makes $XX,XXX a month?!"

For months I supported Jamie and followed her posts on Facebook. It wasn’t until I attended a Corporate Event that I realized that she wasn't sharing R+F with me so that I would be a "crazy skincare lady" who bugged friends and family, but there was REAL VALUE, REAL WORTH in this opportunity. I thought to myself, "Rodan+ Fields could be the vehicle that supplements my teaching income."

March 1, 2014. A date that has completely changed my life. I am grateful I finally took a risk. I jumped in with both feet and never looked back. Within 9 months, I was able to surpass my monthly teaching income. I will admit that the money is great and it is the initial reason I started this venture, but I have quickly realized that this business is so much more than free trips, cars and money. It's about empowering one another. Challenging, encouraging, teaching and supporting one another. It has given me more confidence and self-worth than I ever thought possible. It has allowed me to give like never before. And, the best part, my simple "yes" has changed lives beyond my own!
Once you see the power of EXPONENTIAL growth and duplication, you will fully understand why this is worth learning about. I am seeing it happen right before my eyes. I'm still having a hard time believing that this is my REAL LIFE. I am glad my perspective shifted from NO WAY to WHY NOT? 
-- Sydney Goodwill

***
I've done a few direct sales business before and vowed to never get into another one again. It was my co-worker Arlene Cherniak (sits right next to me so I was trapped) who kept bugging for 2 weeks to try Unblemish for my acne - and the results blew me away! I wasn't into the biz opp, though I'm always looking for ways to make more money - especially online. But, once I realized that 1) R+F was by the Proactiv doctors (who dominate 90% of the market), 2) ready to dominate the skincare/anti-aging market, 3) is ground-floor, 4) and I can operate this all on facebook - I grabbed a consultant kit (fully refundable) two months ago. My group now includes five PCs, one consultant, 1 paycheck and another next week, and growing - while mirroring the progress of these success stories above. Are you skeptical like I was? Tomorrow is Monday, excited to repeat the trade-time-for-money-until-you-retire routine? Or curious about something different?

Message me, or dial in anonymously to our live 15 min conference call at 5pm AZ time TODAY (Sunday). 712-432-0075, code 102236#. Replay 712-432-1085.


 SO EXCITED to CELEBRATE Makenzi Hillenburg!!! She just earned her FREE LEXUS at the young age of 22! This beautiful 22 year old, recently married, new home, has built an incredible million dollar+ annual business in just 3 years!! While many of her peers are graduating college and searching for jobs, Makenzi built a nationwide business and earns an income that rivals many CEOs! That's the beauty in Rodan + Fields! CONGRATS Makenzi!!!

Are YOU a college student? Or a stay at home mom, teacher, doctor, nurse, lawyer, engineer, or corporate exec? You have the same opportunity with R+F.. regardless of age or experience. I'll show you how R+F can dramatically change the course of your family tree. Everything is risk-free and refundable. Let's do this together!


 Check this out! Gatlin Green from HEROES REBORN (and Criminal Minds, Liv & Maddie, etc.) became a Rodan+Fields consultant the very morning of her 18th birthday. Why? She already uses our products, loves her skin, oh.. and her mom Wendi made a MILLION dollars in just 26 months with R+F... and her aunt and cousin each earned $1 million in under 3 years. Wouldn't you jump in too?! It's a proven business.

Gatlin also joins Ajarae Coleman (Scandal), Josie Bissett (Melose Place), Adam Carolla's wife, and Amy Pietz (The Office) as consultants for the direct selling company that has received more awards collectively than any other company ever (in 7 years of existence). These already-successful women also see the greater income opportunity with R+F. Satify your curiosity and message me!

Photo: Gatlin Green with R+F consultant Jonathan JoDee Watkins.


 
"I emphatically said NO to all of my friends for 4 years who were asking me to join their R+F team." Explains Gina, a fellow R+F consultant and this is her story:

"I was a successful Pharmaceutical rep who had a REAL job & I had many misconceptions about what R+F really was -- with the main misconception being that it was REAL company, with a REAL opportunity to earn A LOT of income.

Flat out, I thought I was "too good" for R+F. Problem was, the Pharmaceutical Industry was laying off left & right & those of us who had been reps for a long time were the target because of our inflated salaries.

My BFF Wendi Green started working with R+F and in just 7 short months she qualified for her FREE Lexus & THAT got my husband's attention, who inquired what Wendi was making in R+F. Neither of us could believe what she was earning & very quickly we began to listen to this opportunity. As a matter of fact the next day, I joined her team, but mostly for the product discount.

My husband, who pushed me into this opportunity, began to use the products (he had never washed his face) & he became fired up over his results, which was my 2nd clue that this was bigger than I was giving this "little skin care company" credit for.

My 3rd clue was double sided: 1) my company announced another pending layoff & 2) the next day R+F re-launched the Amp MD Roller & within the first hour they sold over a MILLION dollars in that product alone.

I then realized this was BIG business & they were doing this without me... So I jumped in! 11 months later I qualified for my FREE Lexus & 12 months later, I volunteered for the next Layoff with Amgen. In 15 months I earned my first 5 digit (xx,xxx) income check from R+F. 17 months from the time I started this company I had fully replaced my monthly Pharma earnings (before Taxes, salary & bonus) with my R+F check.

It took me almost 15 years to earn that in the Pharma Industry & just 17 months in R+F."

* * * * *

I'll be happy to introduce you to a few of my facebook teammates who have done the same - financial freedom in less than 2 years. Just ask me!